Labels

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Week 29

You can say that I waited until the last minute for week 29 or week of 7/14/13 to coupon. I went on Friday and Saturday instead of earlier in the week.
I only made it to Target and Albertsons this week but I got some good deals!
Oh! and I made it to Rosauers too which isn't on any couponing website/ blog that I am aware of so that is a store I look for deals on my own.

My first trip of the week to Target was awesome! I paid 13.05 (before tax) and saved  about $20.
(below the pic is the break down of my Target shopping trip)

(from left to right)
Market Pantry Gummies on sale for $1.25 each- $1 off coupon= $0.75 ea
Lindt Chocolate Bars on sale 2/$4- 2 coupons each $1off= $1 ea
Velveet Skillet Meals on clearance for $1.24 ea- 2 coupons each for $1 off= $0.24 ea!!!! 
Skinny Cow Ice cream bars regular price $3.99 - $1off target mobile coupon & $1 off manufacturer coupon & 5% Cartwheel (Target's mobile app)= $1.84
Cherry Pepsi on sale for $3.00- 10% Cartwheel= $2.85
Skintimate and Edge Shave Gels had the same discounts: $2.64 each- $.55 manufacturer coupon & $1 Target mobile coupons & !0% Cartwheel= $.93 each AND Edge shave gel has a 50 cent Ibotta so that one came out to 43 cents!!
Neosporin Wound Cleanser $3.36 with $2 coupon= $1.36
and
Wet Ones on sale for $1.39- .75 coupon & .50 target mobile coupon- 10% Cartwheel= 60 cents!
(I think next time I'll just take a pic of the receipt so you can see the savings for each item and that these crazy savings are actually real *pinch me*)

Can you say super savings!!! I was very proud of myself because Target has 4 different ways you can save (manufacturer coupon, target coupon, target mobile app, and their Cartwheel percentage off app) so going there stresses me out. Except this time it wasn't as stressful as I expected. I'm definitely going back without fear!

Albertsons was easy because they're having "Cash in you Quarters" sale.

I got 4 cans of tomato sauce for  25 cents each and 2 boxes of Popsicle firecracker pops for 75 cents each!!

I saved $2.84 and paid $2.50!!

Then onto Rosauers ( I'm still not sure how to say it) I got grapes for 99 cents a pound (not shown in pic)!!! I def maxed out the 5 pound limit because I can freeze the extra, if there is any because Tanner has decided to be a grape lover during these hot summer days.

I got two 50 pack of straws for 79 cents each and 2 loofahs on sale 2 for $1.00!!! 

Savings of at least $6.36!!


I finished this week of couponing a happy camper!

Most of these items are, of course, extra things for my family so at the moment it seems hard to fork out the money but in the long run I'm saving my family a lot of money. I love knowing I'm not paying full price for most things that we use AND I enjoy couponing much more knowing how much I can save. 

Did you do any couponing this week? What did you get?


1 comment:

  1. Yahoo!! You go girl. You can go shopping for me any time.

    ReplyDelete