Labels

Thursday, January 9, 2014

First Projects of the Year

Once again, I've been MIA and I'm truly sorry for that. We moved to Arizona in hopes of a new future but ends up being we were wrong so we humbly moved back to Idaho. Nothing says FAIL like that move. We learned that we can't rely on others and from our mistakes we now know what we need to do. Thankfully, we are in a very cute place in Idaho and enjoying our lives as we are now standing tall and taking action for what we want. 

With that said Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!! 

I'm not a huge believer in New Years resolutions;we should always be reevaluating ourselves and changing on a daily basis not just once a year. With that said, I still gave myself a resolution:
52 Projects in a Year!!
I want to keep creating things so I love the idea of having to make something once a week. I'm always coming across with new ideas or recipes on Pinterest so here is my opportunity to tap into the 3.6k pins I have pinned! 

We are well into the second week of January so I'll be postin what I've made this week later but for now here's what I've made the first week of January.

Crochet Fingerless Gloves by 

They are perfect and just what I was looking for. This was also a great project to use up a major portion of his yarn that seems to have been in my stash for too long.

I also finally brought out my sewing machine from storage and used it to  hem a pair of pants for my friend's dad. 
(I didn't take a pic) :( 

That definitely striked my motivation to sew something again. 

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment