Labels

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Couponing for Week of Aug. 25 2013

This has seriously been long over due.
So sorry my lovely friends. I have major changes happening in my life right now that have been taking up all my time in every aspect possible. With due time, I'll let you know what changes are taking place.


For now, though....
Couponing!!

I got the opportunity to coupon in Phoenix. Anytime I do long stays in any other place than Idaho I am super stoked to see what kind of deals I can get. So nerdy of me, I know.

I scoped out Target, CVS, and Walgreens for these amazing deals:



Can you believe I got all of that ^^ for about $19 AFTER tax??!! 
I was quite blown away myself. This was seriously the best I've done yet so far.


Instead of fidgeting with the details I'll have you take a look at the receipts themselves.


I did two transctions at Walgreens so I could use the 
Catalina coupon on my second transaction.


Also, be patient with the apps at Target (I used 3), the cashiers usually are, but the people behind you aren't. Stay confident, keep smiling, and watch their eyes bulge out of their face in amazement that your total started out as $30 plus and you only paid $8.  :)

I did have a few flops, I forgot to use my ShopKick app to get free gummy bears at Target and I forgot my Charmin coupons for free toilet paper at CVS. 
But nonetheless, I still got GREAT deals!

And yes, these are all items my family uses. :)


I'm so excited for a few more upcoming projects I have to share with you.
Here is a sneak peak! 
Stay tuned to find out what I'm making with these supplies!!

2 comments:

  1. Whoah! That is some impressive couponing! What are the apps? Coupons on your phone that you just show the cashier or do you still have the print out the coupons? I can't wait to see what you do with those supplies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Carthweel ( a Target app), the Target app itself for the mobile coupons, and Shopkick :) and those you don't have to print out, the cashier scans the barcode on your phone, it's my fav thing.

      Delete