Labels

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Crochet Beanie Frenzy

I went on a crochet beanie frenzy in December before Christmas. I made about eight hats!! 

Below are the pictures and patterns I used. I only took pictures of five of the hats.

The first hat was for a teenage boy who wanted these colors. 
I also used this pattern to make his dad a beanie in a green color with wool yarn.

This was a special request from my neighbor.
 It was made with 100% Wool and the black is Kid Mohair Silk- fancy!!  
I used the same pattern as above.

This beanie I made for my little man. 
I also used this pattern to make a 4 year old a hat in the same color yarn as the first beanie. 
(The link to the pattern is underlined in the middle of the page)

I made my lover a beanie using super bulky yarn in gray. 
He needed something to keep him warm at work since he works outside.
I just couldn't find a pattern I like for the super bulky yarn so I used a basic beanie pattern as a guide. 
(I used half double crochet's)
I constantly kept asking him to measure the hat and I think it turned out okay!


This one is also for my neighbor in her favorite color: lime green. 
I used this pattern to make my dad a navy blue hat too.

Now I only  need to make myself one!

No comments:

Post a Comment